Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality Specialist for our client based in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire on a permanent basis
This position is responsible for assisting in administration of the quality functions at the site in accordance with the requirements for ISO, FDA QSR, and my client’s policies. This would include but is not limited to review quality records (i.e. Device History Records), inspection, complaint investigation, record management, data trending, and document control functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Document Control transactions in change control management system.
- Coordinate the retention of the records
- Coordinate calibration activities
- Support lean activities.
- Faciliate Investigations (complaints, failure, etc.)
- Track and Trend Quality System Data
- Coordinate Internal and Customer Audits
- Coordinate Supplier Quality and Customer Assessments
- Batch Record Release / Approve DHRs
- Report into Management Review.
- Support risk assessment as needed
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Technical Excellence (Learn) – Analyses and solves technical problems. Seeks input from more experienced individuals to improve quality of deliverables. Generates detailed, high quality technical documentation (i.e. Complaints, CAPAs).
- Strategic Thinking- Gains perspective through experiences and developing new skills.
- Execution / Accountability – Provides clear and accurate data regarding product and process measurables.
- Judgement / Decision Making – Contributes positively to team decisions and actions
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
In return our client offers a salary of Up to £32,000 per annum with free onsite parking plus benefits
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.