Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Window Fabricator for our client based in Witham on a permanent basis.
Key skill requirements:
- To assist in the manufacture of products, produced in accordance with company process instructions.
- There may be a requirement for operators to lift heavy components.
- Adhere to any Health & Safety or PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements.
- Carry out any reasonable instructions/tasks asked by Team Leader or Manager.
- To work to a satisfactory standard of company agreed efficiencies.
- To use machinery in the production process in accordance with procedures and training and in a safe manner reporting any safety issues to your Team Leader.
- To assist with maintenance of machinery used.
- To ensure work is carried out in accordance with company Quality Standards at all times.
- Keeping a clean and tidy workstation/area.
- All employees may on occasions be reasonably requested to undertake assignments that may fall outside of their normal working hours. In this context employees may be reasonably required to undertake work not defined in the principal accountabilities of this job description.
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience:
- Familiar with manual handling practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting
- Must be reliable
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good team player
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum DOE.
Working hours: 38 ¼ hours per week – Mon to Thurs 6am – 2.30pm and Fri 6am – 2pm
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£19,500 - £20,000 per annum|