Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse/Stores Operative for our client based in Bishops Stortford on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Stores experience to join an exciting, multinational company with a £1500 incentive bonus upon successful completion of probation period.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receiving goods in deliveries, checking documentation to ensure product spec and quantities are correct in accordance with the PO placed and are undamaged
- Unloading and putting away all deliveries into main stores racks and assembly lines, and managing overflow stock
- Checking documentation and moving into main inventory
- Picking and packing service and spares orders
- Managing despatch of daily courier orders
- Loading container shipments for crated capital equipment
- Stock management and cycle counting.
Experience, education & qualifications
- Experience in a warehouse/stores environment essential
- Physically able for manual work
- PC Literate
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to identify and contribute to process improvements that increase efficiency
- Forklift license (desirable)
- Team player to work in a fast-paced busy environment supplying critical medical equipment globally
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 4pm 1st shift / 8.30am – 5pm 2nd shift.
In return our client offers a salary up to £24,000 – £26,000 per annum DOE with 25 days holiday per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£24,000 - £26,000 per annum|