Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Warehouse/Stores Operatives for our client based in Bishops Stortford on a permanent basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Receiving goods in deliveries, checking documentation to ensure product spec and quantities are correct in accordance with the PO placed and are undamaged
· Putting away all deliveries into main stores racks and assembly lines, and managing overflow stock
· Distributing all products requiring quality inspection to the goods in inspector
· Picking, packing and small assembly items for daily service and spares orders
· Despatch of small orders via couriers, and large machine orders for freight forwarder collections
· Processing returns and non-conformity products to suppliers
Experience, education & qualifications
· Experience in a warehouse/stores environment essential
· Physically able for manual work
· PC Literate
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to identify and contribute to process improvements that increase efficiency
· Forklift license
· Team player to work in a fast-paced busy environment supplying critical medical equipment globally
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 4pm 1st shift / 8.30am – 5pm 2nd shift (can rotate schedule each week between the two people)
In return our client offers a salary up to £20,000 – £22,000 per annum DOE with 25 days holiday per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Engineering, Forklift, Storeman, Warehouse|
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000|