The successful candidate will ideally have some packing experience although full training will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Packing customer orders
· Completing paperwork
· Reading order sheets
· Preparing orders for dispatch
· Loading items on to a computer
· Working as part of a team
· Working to deadlines
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ideally previous experience in a warehouse environment although not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Pay rate £9.20 – £10 per hour Depending on experience.
Immediate starts required.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Industrial, Warehouse|
|Salary||£9.20 - £10.00|