Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or supervising a team within a stores or warehouse environment.
Roles and Responsibilities will involve:
- Managing, planning and coordinating the warehouse function within the business, including:
- Stock maintenance, goods in, picking processes, packing processes, goods out
- Managing the warehouse team including:
- Performance management, timekeeping and attendance, inductions, staff training
- Liaising with internal departments
- Overseeing H&S and quality system policies
- Coordinating and planning workload within the warehouse
- Investigating stock discrepancies and handing over to necessary department
- Maintaining ERP system
- Overseeing outgoing deliveries
- Overseeing goods in, ensuring all incoming goods are booked in correctly
- Coordinating freight forwarder collections
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Completing stock checks
- Carrying out stock transfers
- Assisting with process monitoring and implementation of productivity methods
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a team leader / supervisor within a warehousing environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Numerate & literate
- PC literate
- Valid counterbalance FLT certification
- Flexible approach
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- First Aider – currently trained or willing to train
- Fire Marshall – currently trained or willing to train
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.