Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a IT Testing Technician for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing daily deliveries of IT equipment. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a large, forward-thinking company who is part of a multibillion-pound business! All candidates will receive full on the job training, so no experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn and a positive can-do attitude!
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Checking and grading technology including computers, laptops, tablets & phones
· Erasing confidential data from computers, laptops, tablets, phones & other technology
· Cleaning and repairing IT equipment
· Dismantling and recycling IT equipment
· Checking various components within equipment
· Replacing components such as hard drives
· Palletising finished products
· Entering information about the products onto the computer system
· General data entry
Knowledge and Skills:
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Some knowledge of IT/technology in general advantageous
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
· Must have a good attitude towards work.
· Must be reliable.
· Literate and numerate
· Good attention to detail
· PC Literate
Working hours are Monday- Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with overtime available.
In return our client is offering up to £10.00 per hour.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Industrial, Warehouse|
|Salary||£9.75 - £10.00|