Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Scheduler for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a transport environment or similar.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Booking in transportation on behalf of account managers
- Requesting proof of delivery for clients
- Requesting ETAs
- Liaising with drivers on a regular basis
- Liaising with 3rd party drivers/couriers
- Arranging driver schedules
- Adjusting schedules
- General administrative/administration duties
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- 1 years’ experience within a transport environment or scheduler role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS office including Word & Excel
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hour working week). In return our client offers a salary of £20,000 – £23,000 with free onsite parking, a discounted onsite café, 28 days annual leave increasing each year, and hybrid working.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£20,000 - £23,000 per annum|