Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 3 x Trainee IT Data Clearance Technician for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing daily deliveries of IT equipment. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a large, forward-thinking company who is part of a multibillion-pound business! All candidates will receive full on the job training, so no experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn and a positive can-do attitude!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Checking and grading technology including computers, laptops, tablets & phones
- Erasing confidential data from computers, laptops, tablets, phones & other technology
- Cleaning and repairing IT equipment
- Dismantling and recycling IT equipment
- Checking various components within equipment
- Replacing components such as hard drives
- Palletising finished products
- Entering information about the products onto the computer system
- General data entry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Some knowledge of IT/technology in general advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Must have a good attitude towards work.
- Must be reliable.
- Literate and numerate
- Good attention to detail
- PC Literate
Working hours are Monday- Friday 6am – 2.30pm & 9.30am – 6pm on a weekly rotating basis with regular overtime available.
In return our client is offering up to £9.97 per hour depending on the position. Our client also offers a modern, safe working environment with a heavily discounted on-site café, free on-site parking and many other benefits including life assurance.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£9.97 per hour|