Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Stock Control Assistant for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Stock Control Manager in the day to day running of the warehouse, ensuring full stock levels throughout the shift.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with stock control measures
- Maintaining the warehouse to a good standard
- Labelling stock
- Consistently monitoring stock levels
- Replenishing stock onto racking
- Moving goods from goods in into the warehouse
- Ensuring there are sufficient stock levels in the warehouse
- Stacking pallets
- Reorganising racking
- Building new racking
- Removing waste packaging and ensuring it is disposed of in the correct manner
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Must have stock replenishment/goods in experience
- Literate and numerate, understanding pick sheets and monitoring stock levels
- Familiar with manual handling practises
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working hours are Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm/8am – 5pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £9.75 – £10.00 per hour for the right candidate depending on experience.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Industrial, Warehouse|
|Salary||£9.97 - £10.00|