Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for Senior Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant for our client based in Witham on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high standard of executive level, secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Sales. Previous experience within a Personal Assistant role or Senior Administration role is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the Head of Sales
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Sales
- Diary management; scheduling and organising meetings
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Researching prior to meetings
- Booking business travel inclusive of flights and hotels
- Liaising with clients
- Maintaining electronic filing system
- Presenting a professional and efficient image of self, department and company
- Managing special projects and undertaking research
- Producing correspondence/minutes and reports
- Taking inbound telephone calls and directing as appropriate
- Assisting the Head of Sales as required with duties such as expenses, maintaining contact lists etc.
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft office package
- Must have Personal Assistant or Senior Administration experience
- Experience providing support at an executive level within a commercial environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to converse with customers and employees at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Presentable with excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- MUST have own transport due to company location
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum with free on-site parking. The successful candidate must have their own transport due to company location.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000 per annum|