Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator in the Leasing/Asset finance industry for our client based in Basildon on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support by processing all new deals from initial proposal through to pay-out, in line with department policies and procedures. Working closely with the sales and credit teams to ensure a smooth transaction for the customer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals received from brokers completing various searches and obtaining valuations for submission onto Underwriting.
- Communicating decisions received from the underwriter, keeping sales staff and brokers updated with deal status.
- Upkeep of CRM system with accurate customer proposal information.
- Chasing Brokers and salespeople for updates on pending and agreed proposals.
- Raising and checking documentation as required.
- Checking deals for pay out, ensuring all necessary documentation is present and correct and in line with credit approval.
- Taking responsibility and ownership of queries so that any issues which may result in a delayed pay out are communicated to the salesperson, broker, or customer.
- Activation of agreements and authorisation of bank payment.
- Set up of new brokers, obtaining all required information and completing relevant searches and forms for submission to underwriting.
- Prepare broker annual reviews, completing checks and obtaining any missing information for submission to underwriting.
- Organising post received, updating hard copy files with original documentation.
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Experience of working in a targeted environment and working with tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle high workloads without impact on accuracy and quality of work.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications grade A-C.
- Ideally from a lease or financial service background.
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per annum (DOE).
Benefits include 50% contribution (up to £30) on gym membership (once probation is passed), private health care and onsite parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Administrator, Asset Finance, Financial, Sales|
|Salary||£25,000 - £28,000|