Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders
- Resolving invoicing queries to be approved for payment
- Coding invoices
- Entering invoices onto the system
- Reconciling statements
- Liaising with suppliers regarding missing invoices/invoicing queries and disputes
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- AAT or working towards AAT qualified preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC literate
- Strong communication skills
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hour working week). In return our client offers a salary of £23,000 with free onsite parking, a discounted onsite café, 28 days annual leave increasing each year, and hybrid working.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Accountancy, Financial|
|Salary||£23,000 per annum|