Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Operative/Sand Blaster for our client based in Bishop’s Stortford on a temporary to permanent.
The successful candidate will have some experience in a Sandblasting or Powder Coating environment.
The Sandblaster will be responsible for removing paint, grime, old adhesives, rust, and other imperfections from the surface of the products so that they can be painted and refinished.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing products for refinishing and repair
- Using pneumatic, electrical, or mechanical equipment
- Prepping and blasting tanks
- Applying adhesive and prepping products to be cured
- Setting up equipment
- Maintaining equipment and work area
- Manual handling and general labouring in the workshop
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have some experience in Sandblasting or Powder Coating
- Familiar with manual handling techniques
- Good attention to detail
In return our client offers a salary of £9.50 – £10.50 per hour with free onsite parking.
working hours – general day shift.
If the successful candidates are immediately available, there is a possibility that the position may start on a temporary basis before leading to permanent.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Industrial, Manufacturing/Production, Warehouse|