Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 3 x Order Pickers for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to work with their fast-paced warehouse environment. As a Picking/Packing Warehouse Operative, the successful candidate will be responsible for picking and packing customer orders and preparing them for dispatch.
Basic picking experience within a warehouse beneficial but not essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Picking customer orders
- Packing orders
- Meeting order picking targets
- Manual handling
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment
- Stacking pallets
- Removing waste packaging and ensuring it is disposed of in the correct manner
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Ideally will have some previous picking/packing experience
- Literate and numerate, understanding pick sheets
- Ideally will have used digital scanners
- Familiar with manual handling practises
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working hours are Monday – Friday
In return our client offers a salary of £9.75 to £10.00 per hour.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£9.75 - £10 per hour|