Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our client based in Witham on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for general operational administration and will also perform administration tasks related to Goods in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure correct documentation is on file
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making outbound and receiving inbound telephone calls
- Using MS Office to perform administrative tasks as well as in-house system
- Booking in goods
- Updating customer stock systems
- Assisting with customer service emails
- Filing & scanning accurately
- Providing cover for other teams on an ADHOC basis
- Locating stock as well as stock control
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft office package
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Good attention to detail skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate and work alongside other employees at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have previous administration experience within a transport/logistics environment
- MUST have own transport due to company location
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £22,000 per annum with free on-site parking. The successful candidate must have their own transport due to company location.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£22,000 per annum|