Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in Tiptree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the day-to-day administration of the Logistics Department ensuring that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the department operates effectively.
- Liaise with customers to confirm deliveries details.
- Prepare order paperwork prior to delivery planning.
- Compile weekly statistics.
- Process inbound delivery paperwork.
- Ordering of Hardware direct from suppliers.
- Carrying out activities that are aligned to the departmental and company objectives.
- Provide holiday cover as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Administrative experience preferable.
- Highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems, including Excel and word.
- Good Geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Educated to a good standard.
- Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to overcome ‘objections and work under demanding customer requests.
- High levels of honesty and integrity.
- Positive / “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve demanding targets/deadlines.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, (flexible to 4 days/32 hours for the right candidate).
In return our client offers £19,000 – £21,000 per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£19,000 - £21,000|