Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a finance role and will have a good understanding of management accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Overhead cost analysis and reporting
- Product margin review
- Revenue analysis and reporting
- Assisting in month end processing
- Risk and processes review
- Preparing VAT returns
- Challenge costs and inefficiencies with supporting analysis, ultimately improving profitability
- Ensure reporting is timely and accurate
- Assist Head of Finance as required
- Approving weekly supplier payments
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience:
- 5 years’ experience as Management Accountant, FP&A or similar role
- Familiar with Dynamics or D365 desirable
- ACCA qualified advantageous not essential
- Ideally familiar with system migration though not essential
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hour working week). In return our client offers a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 with free onsite parking, a discounted onsite café, 28 days annual leave increasing each year, and hybrid working.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 per annum|