Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Labourer for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures and supplies Cast Metal Products for the engineering and construction sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation with a varied project workload and excellent scope for progression. Job specific training will be given if required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Using industrial hoover to clean areas.
- Labouring – removing metal parts from sand moulds and placing sand in recycling plant.
- General Labouring – sweeping, emptying bins, clearing areas.
- Operating cranes to weight and move parts.
- Assisting casting of metal.
- Liaising with various moulding areas.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Participate in company safety initiatives.
- Work to provide results in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience working in heavy Industrial Engineering Environment.
- Ideally have experience as a labourer, or other foundry roles.
- Ideally have a counterbalance fork truck license.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally have 3 GCSE’s including Maths & English and Science (C or above).
- Flexible with working hours – additional hours and weekends
Candidates without these qualifications but who can demonstrate relevant industrial knowledge and experience will be considered.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 3.30pm and Friday 7.00am – 2.30pm (minimum 39 hours per week). Additional hours and weekends available.
In return our client is offering up to £10.33 – £10.95 per hour (including attendance bonus).
Our client also offers 30 days annual leave per annum (8 statutory days plus 22 days), annual FSEG event, attendance bonus £1 per hour worked (standard contracted hours only), annual bonus (not guaranteed), company pension scheme, Christmas vouchers, workwear provided and laundered, onsite canteen with free fruit, coffee/tea, milk and cold water machine, onsite parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Engineering, Industrial|
|Salary||£10.33 - £10.95|