Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Inspection and Despatch Assistant for our client based in Bishop’s Stortford on a temporary to permanent basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Interim and final inspection of capital equipment and accessory items to ensure quality standards are met.
· Inspection and management of all associated documentation to ensure correct data recording and conformity to standards.
· Application of regulatory labelling, ensuring correct data relating to regulatory requirements and subsequent management of document storage in conjunction with global regulatory requirements.
· Final assembly of access panels fitted to units.
· Assembly of accessories such as hose and luer connectors, making up accessory kits, and packing with machines
· Clean machines and pack in relevant crates / boxes.
· Management of correct export documentation and labelling.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Previous inspection experience
· Quality control experience
· Excellent attention to detail skills
· Literate and numerate
· Computer literate including excel
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm with paid overtime available.
In return our client offers a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Engineering, Warehouse|
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000|