Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an HR & Payroll Administrator for our client based in Braintree on a permanent / temp to perm basis.
The role as the HR & Payroll Administrator, you will be working in a generalist role reporting into the HR Generalist and supporting the HR team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- General Monthly payroll administration
- HR administration across the employee life cycle
- Provide administrative support to the HR Generalist
- Provide generalist HR advice as required
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc performance reports as required
- Implement and maintain online personnel files
- Ensuring accurate routines and process are in place so all employees are paid correctly
- Investigation and resolution of all pay queries
- Conducting analysis on exit interviews and providing meaningful data
- Respond to reference requests from current and ex-employees
- Absence reporting
- Take minutes in the monthly HR meetings Recruitment
Assisting the Internal Recruiter
- Assisting the Internal Recruiter to update job descriptions and write job advertisements
- Prepare employment contracts and letters promptly and accurately
- Requesting references for new starters
- Ensuring all New Starter forms are received and sent to payroll
- Auditing and maintaining right to work documentation Learning, Development and Performance Management
- Track and report on inductions and new starter / probationary reviews
- Support the HR Generalist with low-level ER issues, guiding managers on ER performance management and note-taking on complex disciplinarians Qualifications & Experience
Education, skills, and experience:
- Human Resources: 1 year (required)
- Experience working in an HR and Payroll department
- Good communication skills
- Must be confident
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of using a HR based system
Ideally, this position will be filled by an HR graduate, a CIPD qualified or CIPD part qualified candidate.
Schedule: 7 hour working week – 9.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: There are various measures in place to reduce the risk of spread or infection on site
In return our client offers a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum DOE, plus discounted onsite restaurant, group life scheme beneficiary, pension contribution, free on-site parking as well as 28 days annual leave paid inclusive of bank holidays. After 1 year of employment, the holiday entitlement will increase by and extra day per year up to a maximum of 33 days.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent / consider temp to permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000|