Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist for our client based in Witham on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar position. It would be beneficial to have experience of working across multiple sites in the logistics sector however, this is not essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the implementation of the HR strategy in line with objectives and development plan
- Assisting with filling vacant posts
- Maintaining recruitment and vetting procedures
- Ensuring compliance with HR legislation and guidance
- Issuing employment related documents including job offers, contracts etc.
- Maintaining HR data and supporting the development of use of technology within the department
- Supporting with collation of information for monthly payroll
- Coordinating and overseeing end to end recruitment and onboarding processes
- Organising staff inductions & managing probationary periods
- Advising and supporting all line manager employment matters
- Supporting with disciplinary and grievance processes
- Promoting learning and development for all staff
- Maintaining good knowledge of any changes in employment legislation and industry specific compliance regulation through attending seminars, networking events and more
- Ensuring HR policies, processes and procedures are managed to the required standard across the business
- Support Managers in the delivery of the appraisal and performance review processes
- Support the HR Manager to efficiently handle employee relation issues in a pragmatic and efficient manner including employment tribunal claims, redundancy, organizational restructures, terminations, TUPE, grievances misconduct, code of conduct issues and disciplinary action
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience:
- Educated to degree or equivalent and/or level 5 CIPD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong HR skills
- Up to date employment law expertise
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous HR experience essential
- Own transport essential due to company location
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. In return our client offers a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum with free onsite parking, company laptop & mobile phone and 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|