Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for our client based in Braintree on a 9 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and must be confident, have strong attention to detail, be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills and will have some knowledge of human resources.
As the HR Administrator, you will be working in an administrative role supporting the Human Resources team.
The role would suit a candidate with some exposure to HR, and a strong willingness to learn alongside strong administration skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- General data entry relating to payroll
- HR administration across the employee life cycle
- Provide administrative support to the HR Generalist
- Producing reports
- Maintaining personnel files
- Investigation and resolution of all pay queries
- Respond to reference requests from current and ex-employees
- Absence reporting
- Take minutes in the monthly HR meetings
- Assisting the Internal Recruiter to update job descriptions and write job advertisements
- Prepare employment contracts and letters promptly and accurately
- Requesting references for new starters
- Ensuring all new Starter forms are received and sent to payroll
- Checking right to work documentation
- Track and report on inductions and new starter / probationary reviews
Education, skills and experience:
- Some HR/Human Resources knowledge
- CIPD not essential but advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and positive can-do approach towards work
- Enthusiastic approach towards work
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
In return our client offers a salary of £20,000 – £22,000 per annum as well as free onsite parking.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum|