Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Global Account Manager for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate with be responsible for managing the IT asset disposal activities of global customers, maintaining, and developing the business relationship and ensuring client satisfaction and account retention/growth. They will also have experience within a similar role and will have the ability to assist in the development of the department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team in pre-sales activity and hand-over on global opportunities – setting up the global service, liaising with international partners to ensure service can be delivered etc.
- Managing the onboarding of new customers
- Day to day account management and client relationship
- Understanding and taking responsibility of the service as set out in the customer contract
- Generation and management of complex quotations
- Full responsibility & accountability for ensuring the service is delivered to the client as per the agreement and proactively ensuring all KPIs/SLAs are achieved or exceeded and taking corrective action accordingly
- Conducting progress reviews on new business and owning resulting action resolution
- Conducting regular service review meetings, including the preparation and presentation of current performance
- Primary point of contact for issue resolution
- Taking responsibility for contract profitability to agreed levels
- To ensure contract retention and growth in range and scale
- Invoice approval prior to finalisation
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Previous experience dealing with international clients daily
- Strong background in customer service and account management
- ITAD experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 per annum with free on-site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000 per annum|