Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have previous Counterbalance forklift experience with valid in-date certification. The successful candidate must also hold a full UK driving licence.
Roles and Responsibilities involve:
- Unloading vehicles
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
- Ensuring safe manual handling practises are used at all times
- Loading vehicles
- General housekeeping
Knowledge and Skills:
· Valid Counterbalance forklift certification
· Valid UK driving licence
· Minimum of 12 months experience in operating a counterbalance forklift
· Happy to perform manual handling duties as well as forklifting duties
· Familiar with a warehouse environment
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 6.45pm
Pay Rate: Up to £12.00 per hour, DOE.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates
|Job Category||Forklift, Industrial, Warehouse|