Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver for our client based in Witham on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for unloading containers using a counterbalance forklift as well as general warehousing duties and must have previous forklift experience as well as own transport due to company location.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading containers using forklift
- Moving pallets of goods around the warehouse
- Movement of pallets between warehouses
- Working in a fast paced environment
- General warehouse duties
Experience, education & qualifications
- Previous experience using counterbalance forklift is essential
- Counterbalance forklift license essential
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have own transport due to company location
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5:00pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £23,665 per annum with free on-site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Forklift, Industrial, Warehouse|