Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fettler for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
Our client manufactures and supplies Cast Metal Products for the engineering and construction sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation with a varied project workload and excellent scope for progression. Job specific training will be given if required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fettling of parts to required finish using various tools including angle grinders, upright linishers, hand operated air linishers, hand files, chisels etc.
- Cutting off risers, runners, and excess material
- Sorting and returning excess metal to melting team
- Operating cranes to move heavy parts.
- Completion of production order sheets as per company specific procedures.
- Coordinate with various team members.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Participate in company safety initiatives.
- Work to provide results in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience working in heavy Industrial Engineering Environment.
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally have 3 GCSE’s including Maths & English and Science (C or above).
- Ideally have experience as a fettler, or other similar foundry roles.
- Abrasive wheels training.
- Flexible with working hours – additional hours and weekends
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 3.30pm and Friday 7.00am – 2.30pm.
In return our client is offering up to £10.33 – £10.95 per hour (including attendance bonus).
Our client also offers 30 days annual leave per annum (8 statutory days plus 22 days), annual FSEG event, attendance bonus £1 per hour worked (standard contracted hours only), annual bonus (not guaranteed), company pension scheme, Christmas vouchers, workwear provided and laundered, onsite canteen with free fruit, coffee/tea, milk and cold water machine, onsite parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Engineering, Industrial|
|Salary||£10.33 - £10.95|