Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Export Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Bishop’s Stortford on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and processing orders through the dispatch stage and ensuring quality and productivity is maintained.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling orders
- Producing correct documentation for Export/Import clearance
- Liaising with scheduler, procurement and stores department
- Regular Communication with freight forwarders
- Dealing with customer issues efficiently and effectively sourcing technical information
- Building machines on MRP system
- Driving towards continual improvement
- Reviewing and creating processes and procedures
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Experience in Ex works, deep sea, air freight desirable 1 Year experience
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience within supply chain or distribution environment 3 Months Experience
- Previous experience within a busy customer service environment 3 Months Experience
- Previous experience with MRP Systems (Oracle)
Working hours are Monday – Friday totalling 40 hours.
In return our client offers a salary of £23,000 – £29,000 per annum depending on experience and 25 days holiday with free on-site parking, pension scheme and bonus scheme.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||£23,000 - £29,000 per annum|