Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for 10 x Electronic Recycling Operatives for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recycling and dismantling IT components and equipment. This is a great opportunity to join a new an exciting project within a large, forward-thinking company who is part of a multibillion-pound business! All candidates will receive full on the job training, so no experience is necessary, just a willingness to learn and a positive can-do attitude!
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Dismantling and recycling IT equipment
· Assisting in unloading and loading of vehicles
· Handling of IT waste products
· Grading equipment
· Destroying hard drives when required
· Complying with our IT waste process
· Ensure all equipment is correctly recycled
· Palletising finished products ready for dispatch
· Ensuring all work areas are clean & tidy
· General manual handling practices
Knowledge and Skills:
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Some knowledge of IT/technology in general advantageous
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
· Must have a good attitude towards work.
· Must be reliable.
· Literate and numerate
· Good attention to detail
· PC Literate
Working hours are Monday- Friday 6am – 2.30pm/9am-6pm (weekly rotating) with regular overtime available.
In return our client is offering a salary of £20,737.00 per annum. Our client also offers a modern, safe working environment with a heavily discounted on-site café, free on-site parking and many other benefits including life assurance.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Industrial, IT, Warehouse|