Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator for our client based in Tiptree on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the day-to-day administration of the Service Department ensuring that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work within a team to undertake the duties of administration and co-ordination of the Customer Services Department activities.
- Dealing with online service requests from installer network and customer base through internal purpose-built system.
- Identify the issue and find a suitable resolution. Utilising both internal and external support.
- To answer telephone calls, obtaining the maximum amount of information possible from the customers and deal directly with those queries wherever possible.
- To maintain records and databases in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- Review and action any requirements from the engineers site reports.
- Book appointments/site visits with customers/engineers.
- Working alongside other departments when required.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- General administration duties.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Administrative experience essential.
- Highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems, including Microsoft Office and Adobe preferable.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to overcome ‘objections and work under demanding customer requests.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve demanding targets/deadlines.
- High levels of honesty and integrity.
- Positive / “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday – Friday (40 hour working week. In return our client offers a salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, with free onsite parking, and 33 days annual leave.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Salary||Up to £25,000 per annum|