Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician & Project Administrator for our client based in Braintree on a permanent basis.
Working within a team to assist in general administration duties, data entry and CAD drawing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating QA documents for the production department along with CAD drawings.
- CAD drawings will be created using SolidWorks software.
- From time to time you may be required to lift heavy items (up to 25kgs) within a workshop environment for checking tolerances etc. Against 3D CAD models/drawings
- Inputting Sales Orders on ERP Navision System
- Inputting Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Production Orders and similar on ERP Navision System.
- Using bespoke company CRM System for various tasks including contact management.
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls.
- Monthly stock valuation.
- Keeping computer records up to date.
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers, and fax machines.
- General administration.
- Designing making drill jigs.
- Completing QA documents and final sign off prior to release to manufacture.
- Attend QA Management Meetings if required.
- Attend and report at production meetings weekly if required.
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Experience using Solidworks and a good working knowledge of CAD Drawing/models.
- Ideally have 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English and Science (C or above).
- A good working knowledge of Windows and MS Office MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel most importantly.
- Ideally, experience of Microsoft Dynamics ERP System or similar software.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills but also able to work on your own initiative.
- Organised and tidy.
- Ability to learn as you go.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Common sense.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Salary £22,080.00 – £27,080.00 per annum.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Engineering, Technical|