Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative for our client based in Bishop’s Stortford on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a team working on the manufacture and production of high-quality machinery, that meet the needs of trade professionals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drilling and Tapping
- Assembly of products
- Quality checks
- Compliance with published process documentation
- Using the in-house computer system to log information
- Laser marking
- Preparation of finished goods for final customer use
- Storing goods in the warehouse using manual processes
Experience, Education & Qualifications:
- Assembly experience preferred but not essential
- General computer skills
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Full on the job training will be provided
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 4pm or 8.30am – 5pm.
In return our client offers a competitive salary DOE.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of industries and sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
|Job Category||Assembler, Manufacturing/Production, Technical|